Not just SHOE repair! We repair all kinds of leather and suede items in our shop in Chestnut Hill, PA
Carman’s Shoe Repair can refurbish, repair and recondition all types of leather shoes and boots, belts and accessories. We have the experience of 3 generations of leather repair, reconditioning, spot removal and damage repair. We can custom dye shoes to restore the color or even completely change the color. If a handbag or piece of luggage needs a new strap, we hand-cut the leather and hand dye to match the original.
Leather and Suede Shoe Repairs
- Leather shoes, belts and handbags
- Leather sneakers, replace sneaker soles, repair sneaker mid soles, recolor faded sneakers
- Work boots
- Repair broken or damaged heels, even wooden heels
- Leather seat cushions, straps
- Leather jackets, gloves
- Leather sports equipment, baseball gloves, equipment bags, ice skates, dance shoes
- Specialty items, collectibles, family heirlooms
Custom Dye, Color Change, Color Restoration
If you're not sure if we can repair something, just ask us. We think we've seen it all, but we love a challenge. Get in touch with us using our contact form.
We can do a lot more than recondition your shoes and replace your soles! We can replace broken zippers, fix broken straps and eyelets, and even make complex adjustments or alterations. We also recondition riding boots, tack gear and just about anything made out of leather or suede. Just ask us!
- Fabric and leather dyeing
- Stain removal
- Heel height adjustment
- Orthopedic alterations